Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Love yourself

Okay so lately I've been feeling kind of self conscience. It's a pretty horrible feeling and some of my friends have been going through it lately too. I hate my legs, eww my hair is so ugly, UGH why can't he just like me?--some of the complaints. But okay I kind of want to start a new message here on RADIANCE. What is RADIANCE all about? I think its about loving yourself, and others, and being the best possible person you can possible be. It's kind of hard though when you are going through the blues. That's why here I'm going to post some pick-me-ups: Quotes, Songs, Pictures, etc.etc.etc.

“Some women choose to follow men and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.” — Lady Gaga



Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

Who you are isn't holding you back, who you think you are is-Anonymous


I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles. -Audrey Hepburn

"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead." -Louisa May Alcott

"To me, Fearless is not the absense of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death." -Taylor Swift


It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else's eyes.  ~Sally Field


Do do, the pretty girl rock!! :)

 
Life is either a daring Adventure or nothing.



"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr.Seuss

 

No comments:

Post a Comment