Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hot Yoga

Yesterday my life became complete. haha actually no it didn't, but I did have a really awesome experience. My friend and I walked to the yoga studio a couple blocks from my house, and we participated in a hot yoga class. It was absolutely RADIANT! The room was ninety degrees and by the end of the session I was drenched with sweat but I loved it. My Favorite part was the end when everyone was laying down worn out in Shavasana(Corpse Pose), and the instructor came around and put cool lavender clothes on our foreheads. Everything was so cleansing and refreshing! I recommend any sort of yoga if you are looking for a rewarding workout, that doesn't just tone up your body but also tones your spirit. Another factor I liked about this class was that it was FREE! Check out a yoga studio near you, they may have a free class too! But I leave you today with the motto my class focused on during our session, "Tension is who you are trying to be, relaxation is who you are."
NAMASTE!!

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment