Monday, June 6, 2011

Heat

It is 99 degrees outside right now in Chicago (PERFECT swimming weather). But of course I can't go swimming tonight, so I'm stuck with something else. ICECREAM, aka one of the best inventions ever. So as I dig into a big scoop of mint chocolate chip icecream, I'm going to tell you my next dream place. It is a place where hidden volcanos and tropical flowers inhibit the land. With stunning beaches, a multitude of different activities, and gorgeous weather, Hawaii is the place to be.

Number 3: Hawaii, United States

There’s no place I’d rather be
Then on my surfboard out at sea
Lingering in the ocean blue
And If I had one wish come true
I’d surf till the sun sets
Beyond the horizon
A wiki wiki mai lohi lohi
Lawe mai i ko papa he'e nalu
Flyin by on the Hawaiian roller coaster ride
-"Lilo and Stitch"

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment