Monday, September 5, 2011

Dream Place Number 4

I haven't added any new places to my dream travel list lately, so I've decided that I have to update the list today. This 4th place I want to visit is a place filled with, well, A LOT of love. It's a city teeming with glamour, food, culture, and history. My 4th dream place, is the one and only,Rome!
Ah! A Roma, c'รจ tanto buon cibo!

Dream Place #4: Roma, Italia


"But you don't know pleasure. You have to be told you've earned it.
You see a commercial that says: 'It's Miller Time!' And you say,
That's right, now I'm going to buy a six pack. And then drink the
whole thing and wake up the next morning and you feel terrible.
But an ITALIAN doesn't need to be told. He walks by a sign that says:
You deserve a break today. And he says, Yes, I know.
That's why I'm planning on taking a break at noon to go
 over to your house and sleep...with your wife!"-Luca Spaghetti(Eat Pray Love)

No comments:

Post a Comment