Friday, August 12, 2011

Quotes! Quotes...and more....quotes

"If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you'll always be in the same place."-anon


"Unless it is mad, passionate, extraordinary love, it is a waste of time. There are too many mediocre things in life, Love should not be one of them."


"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination."-Jimmy Dean


" Try not to become a man of success, but a man of value."-Albert Einstein

"It is what it is, It was what it was."


"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."-Mark Twain


"Art washes from the soul, the dust of everyday life."

"Sometimes, said Pooh, the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."



"And then my soul saw you and it kind of went: Oh there you are, I"ve been looking for you."
Impossible is nothing

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right--for you'll be criticized anyway."

"It is a risk to love. What if it doesn't work out? Ah, but what if it does."-Peter McWilliams

What is Art?

"Always remember, you are braver than you think, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."-Wizard of Oz


"My head says:Who cares? But then my heart whispers: YOU do stupid..."




No comments:

Post a Comment